News

Polka Dot Fire

Polka Dot Fire

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:43 am

A fire that damaged the so-called polka dot house in Grand Forks was caused by smoking materials.  Fire officials say the Saturday night blaze has been ruled accidental.  The fire originated on a bed in a second floor sleeping room of the home at 523 University Avenue.  One person was injured.  Police say 40-year old John Rodney Dillon Davis remains hospitalized at the Regions Medical Center in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Jarrod Thomas

Posted By Jarrod Thomas

Talk Show Host, Operations Manager

Jarrod Thomas's Profile

Current Weather

For The Grand Forks Area

Alert: River Flood WarningAlert: Wind Advisory

Temp: 43°F (6°C)

Dewpoint: 32

Wind: 28mph SE

Weather: Light Rain

Calendar